OK RV Park Policies
- Three dogs per RV, please. Keep your dog on a leash when outside of your RV. Clean up after your pet immediately.
- Please do not leave your pet tied up and unattended. Do not put up outside pens. Do not walk your pet by the fence at #1 Yellow.
- Pets are not permitted in park buildings. Do not wash or dry pet bedding in the laundry. If your pet’s barking becomes a nuisance, you may be asked to leave the park.
Rules & Reminders
- Wash your unit or vehicle (a water bucket with squeegee is ok).
- Share the lock combination.
- Park on the concrete or in a neighbor’s site.
- Pick fruit without permission.
- Park your vehicle in your site, in front of or behind your RV.
- If you move your picnic table, put it back.(Damage to RVs has occurred).
- Throw trash in the dumpsters.
- Notify the office if you need to change sites.
- Notify the office staff to reset breakers – as per Arizona Public Service.
Thanks for being a good neighbor!